Aevitas Wealth Ltd takes the privacy of personal data seriously and the legal and compliant treatment of this data is at the core of our operations.
We therefore ask you to please read the following important information which explains how we collect, store and use your personal data.
Who are we?
Aevitas Wealth Ltd is an independent financial adviser, offering independent financial advice to individuals, trustees and their businesses.
Aevitas Wealth Ltd (Company No. 09790774) has its registered office at Suite 7, 5-7 Court Road, Bridgend CF31 1BE.
What do we mean by Personal Data?
By personal data (or personal information), we mean information that relates to you and is used to identify you, either directly or in conjunction with other material we hold.
How do we collect information from you?
We collect personal information about you as and when you consent to us doing so by signing our Data Consent forms, or by indicating consent on our online forms. We gather your consent in writing before entering into business relations with you.
What type of information do we collect?
The information we collect may include your name, address, email address and phone number. Furthermore, information about your health, lifestyle and finances can be collected depending whether it is necessary for the advice we are providing.
We may also ask for evidence of your identity, for example your passport, driving license, proof of residence or income.
Why do we collect information from you?
We use your personal information for the following:
- Provision of advice and services or to provide you with the information, products and services you have requested from us.
- To comply with legislation in relation to anti money laundering regulations and the Financial Services Act.
How do we protect your personal information?
Any personal information we collect, record, or use in any way, be it on computer, hard copy or in any other form, is secured through our safeguarding processes to ensure that we meet our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998.
What are your rights surrounding your personal information?
The GDPR enhances your rights surrounding your personal data. This includes:
- The right of access – you have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold on you. This will be provided in a structured format, free of charge, within 30 days of your request. Requests can be made in writing, by phone or by email, to any of our contact details provided below.
- Aevitas Wealth Ltd
- 01656 658320
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request us to rectify any of your personal data which you believe is inaccurate or incomplete. We will respond within one month (this can be extended by two months where the request for rectification is complex). Requests can be made in writing, by phone or by email, to any of our contact details provided above.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request ‘to be forgotten’, i.e. for us to delete all records of your personal data. We will comply with your request, unless we have a legal obligation to continue to hold your personal data, in which case we will inform you of the reason we are unable to complete your request.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data – in this case we will retain just enough information about you to ensure that the restriction is respected in future.
- The right to data portability – you may request a copy of your personal data, in order to use it for your own purposes across different services, e.g. moving it from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way. We will provide the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, e.g. CSV files. This will be provided free of charge and within one month (this can be extended by two months where the request is complex).
- The right to object – you have the right to object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes, and historical or statistical purposes, and we will respect this request as soon as we receive it (by post / email / phone, details of which are provided above).
Who do we share your personal information with?
We will only share your personal data with third parties when it is necessary for the service you have asked us to provide, and we will have contracts/safeguards in place to ensure that they treat the privacy of your personal data with the same importance as we do. You will be advised of the specific third parties with whom we may share your data.
These third parties, amongst others, may include:
- The Financial Conduct Authority
- Old Mutual Wealth
- Financial Services Compensation Schem
Updates to this Policy
This policy was last updated in May 2018.
The information available through Aevitas Wealth is for your general information and use and is not intended to address your particular requirements. In particular, the information does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Aevitas Wealth and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any investment decisions.
Appropriate advice should be obtained before making any such decision. Any arrangement made between you and any third party named in the site is at your sole risk and responsibility.
For your information we would like to draw your attention to the following investment warnings:
The price of shares and investments and the income derived from them can go down as well as up, and investors may not get back the amount they invested. The spread between the bid and offer prices of securities can be significant in volatile market conditions, especially for smaller companies. Realisation of small investments may be relatively costly.
Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.
Where the information consists of pricing or performance data, the data contained therein has been obtained from company reports, financial reporting services, periodicals, and other sources believed reliable.
The site operates a policy of independence in relation to matters where the operator may have a material interest or conflict of interest. On conflict of interest such interest may arise from the receipt of advertising income, commissions based on business introduced, payment for enhanced publication presence, holding of positions etc.
Contributors employed or contracted by the company to provide site material are required to disregard any material interest or conflict of interest when giving advice through the site.
Journalistic comment included on this site is made to the best of the knowledge and belief of the writer but no responsibility is accepted for actions based on such comment.
Aevitas Wealth Ltd. is registered in England and Wales No. 09790774.
Registered address Suite 7, 5-7 Court Road, Bridgend CF31 1BE.
Aevitas is a trading name of Aevitas Wealth Ltd, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 724303.